Hey there, Music Lovers!
Get your screen cued up.
Cold drink poured, popcorn bowl filled.
Prepare to leave the music shallows for deep places you’ve never gone before.
MINDFUL MUSIC: SERIES ONE
provides FOUR hours of intriguing “music and mind”
education, insights, and music:
MOLLY LORD reveals the THREE SECRETS about the music you love and what it’s actually up to when it crawls inside your mind. (You’ll never listen to music the same again!)
These three secrets lay the groundwork for the in-depth dialogue with her three national guest music artists, each adding their music, and fun idea twists of their own!
GUEST MUSIC ARTIST INTERVIEWS:
#1:THOMAS DAWSON, JR.
…sitting behind his most natural habitat--a grand piano--Thomas offers a behind the scenes look at those three secrets and the helpful agendas hidden in your favorite tunes.
…offers a wildly fun, uncommon perspective on the common human behavior pattern called the
Saboteur Archetype. As you listen to the brilliant songs he weaves into our conversation, you'll swear he's read your diary. Yep. We all have a little (okay, a lot) of Saboteur in us!
…blending his songs and ideas, Livingston offers a knock-your-socks-off perspective on how his college music curriculum and book, Stage Performance, translates to OUR business and personal endeavors as well.
Even MORE value awaits with your enrolling :
• Unexpected insights will lighten your state of mind as you face the new day
• Notice most everything about the way you hear and understand music has changed.
• Impress friends and influence people by dropping the word “Archetype”, which now adorns your vocabulary. (Use sparingly, keep ‘em off-center.)
• Discover how your unique music taste affects the story you tell about yourself.
• Learn how to arrange playlists to specifically address that story.
• Feel the sweet RELIEF as the music you love becomes the medicine for boosting your thoughts, energizing the cells of your body, and connecting more deeply to the Inner Spirit you count on.
MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE SERIES:
• Enjoy viewing Series One at your own pace. You’ll have access from your purchase date through Dec 1, 2022
• Topic discussion questions (in pdf format) are provided after each artist interview for individual and group viewer discussion. (So much to unravel… it’s great to do it together!)
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS FOR SERIES ONE:
The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
Bemis School of Art
Unity Spiritual Center
Rocky Mountain Highway Music Collaborative
FOR PAYMENT & COUPON CODE INFORMATION